SMARTzynq module is a pluggable System-on-Module (SoM) designed to enable easy integration of Ethernet Industrial Networks in equipment for Electric, Transportation, and Industrial Automation sectors. This powerful module allows the implementation of custom routers switches or end-equipment with powerful networking capabilities. Network frame processing can be performed by hardware using specific IP cores.
SoC–e offers solutions implementable on SMARTzynq for HSR/PRP, low-latency Ethernet, Profinet and Ethernet IP.
SoC–e offers a Development Board (SMARTzynq Brick) that can be used by the customers as a reference to design their own one or to include SMARTzynq in their equipment. This carrier supports copper and fiber optics media.
- Scalable Industrial Grade Xilinx All Programmable SoC: The Zynq family is a processor-centric platforms that offers software, hardware and I/O programmability in a single chip. The multicore processor and industry-leading programmable logic enable better processing systems with fewer and faster devices. Devices supported: XC7Z010 and XC7Z020.
- 8 Gb DDR3: Fast DDR memory to store operating systems, software applications, protocols stacks or large buffers. None of SoC–e's IP requires external RAM memory.
- 256 Mb Quad SPI Flash: Memory for firmware and bit stream storage.
- EEPROM with unique MAC integrated: Ready to use unique MAC in each module to reduce the time-to-market of the customer product.
- 5x Ethernet PHYs: One 10/100/1000TX for configuration and management plus four 10/100/1000TX or 1000FX. The number of PHYs can be reduced according to the customer necessities.
- Size: 88x60mm.
- µSD connector: High density and low cost large storage for complex operating systems, permanent data storage and quick upgrade.
- Temperature Sensor: Each module is provided with an I2C temperature sensor mounted on the PCB.
- 4x LED indicator: 1 Power up LED, 1 FPGA done LED and 2 General purpose LEDs. Also 2x LED for each PHY (link status and activity).
- Generic GPIOs: Up to 20 GPIOs ready to be used in the carrier.
- Debug connector: Easy accessible connector on the top of the module that accepts stand-alone powering, JTAG, I2C, SPI and UART.
- High-reliability board-to-board connectors: Three board-to-board connectors attach SMARTzynq module to the customer carrier.
Pricing, Availability and Ordering
- Concurrent EDA is the US Distributor for SoC-e products.
- Currently Available to US customers only.