TE0711 Artix 7 Module Datasheet
Trenz Electronic TE0711 is an industrial-grade FPGA module integrating a Xilinx Artix-7 SoM (System on Module), 32 Mbyte SPI Flash memory for configuration and operation, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/Os is provided via rugged high-speed stacking strips. All modules in 4 x 5 cm form factor are mechanically compatible. All this on a tiny footprint, smaller than a credit card, at the most competitive price. A free and open embedded development suite with reference designs is included.
- Industrial-grade Xilinx Artix-7 FPGA module (35T*, 100T*) with USB
- Rugged for shock and high vibration
- 256 Mbit (32 Mbyte) Quad-SPI Flash memory (for configuration and operation)
- 100 MHz MEMS oscillator
- On-board high-efficiency DC-DC converters
- Core voltage regulator: 4 A
- Supply voltages: either 3.3 V or 3.3 V and 5 V
- Plug-on module with two 100-pin and one 60-pin high-speed hermaphroditic stacking strips
- 178 FPGA I/Os (84 differential pairs) and available on board-to-board connectors
- 3 user LEDs
- FTDI FT2232H USB2 High Speed IC Chip
- AES bit-stream encryption
- Evenly spread supply pins for good signal integrity
- 1x TE0711 Trenz Electronic 4 x 5 cm Micromodule
Embedded Development Suite
A hardware development platform is available. Latest documentation, design support, reference design source and tools are available for download free of charge.
* Device supported by the free Xilinx Vivado WebPACK tool.
|TE0711-01-35-2I||4 x 5||XC7A35T-2CSG324I||-||-||industrial||1 - 2 weeks|
|TE0711-01-35-2C||4 x 5||XC7A35T-2CSG324C||-||-||commercial||1 - 2 weeks|
|TE0711-01-100-2C||4 x 5||XC7A100T-2CSG324C||-||-||commercial||1 - 2 weeks|
|TE0711-01-100-2I||4 x 5||XC7A100T-2CSG324I||-||-||industrial||1 - 2 weeks|
Pricing, Availability and Ordering
- Availability Today.
- Concurrent EDA is the US Distributor for Trenz Electronic FPGA Micromodules.