TE0713 Artix-7 FPGA Module Datasheet
The Trenz Electronic TE0713 is an industrial-grade FPGA module integrating a Xilinx Artix-7 FPGA, USB 3.0 to FIFO bridge, 1 GByte of DDR3L SDRAM, 32 MByte Flash memory for configuration and operation, and powerful switching-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. Numerous configurable I/O's are provided via rugged high-speed strips.
All this on a tiny footprint, smaller than a credit card, at the most competitive price. Modules in 4 x 5 cm form factor are fully mechanically and largely electrically compatible among each other.
All parts are at least commercial temperature range of 0°C to +70°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
- Xilinx Artix-7 XC7AX00T
- Rugged for high shock and high vibration resistance
- Industrial temperature range on request
- Plug-on module with 2 x 100-pin and 1 x 60-pin high-speed hermaphroditic strips
- 1 GByte DDR3L 32-bit SDRAM
- 32 MByte QSPI Flash memory (with XiP support)
- USB 3.0 to FIFO interface bridge
- 152 FPGA I/O's (75 differential pairs) available via B2B connectors
- Programmable clock quad generator
- GTP transceiver clock (default 125 MHz)
- Fabric clock (default 200 MHz)
- External clock input for GTP transceivers via B2B connector
- 4 GTP (multi Gigabit transceiver) lanes
- On-board high-efficiency DC-DC converters
- System management and power sequencing
- eFUSE bit-stream encryption
- AES bit-stream encryption
- User configurable LED
- Evenly-spread supply pins for good signal integrity.
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
- 1 x TE0713-01-X00-2C Trenz Electronic 4 x 5 cm Micromodule
Embedded Development Suite
A hardware development platform is available. Latest documentation, design support ﬁles, reference design source ﬁles and tools are available for download free of charge.
* Device supported by the free Xilinx Vivado WebPACK tool.
|TE0713-01-100-2C||4 x 5||XC7A100T-2FGG484C||1 GByte DDR3L||-||commercial||1 - 2 weeks|
|TE0713-01-200-2C||4 x 5||XC7A200T-2FBG484C||1 GByte DDR3L||-||commercial||1 - 2 weeks|
Pricing, Availability and Ordering
- Concurrent EDA is the US Distributor for Trenz Electronic FPGA Micromodules.
- Currently Available to US customers only.