TE0714 Series (A15T, A35T, A50T) Datasheet
The Trenz Electronic TE0714 is an industrial-grade FPGA module integrating a Xilinx Artix-7 (A15T, A35T, A50T), 16 MByte Flash memory for conﬁguration and operation and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/O's is provided via rugged high-speed stacking strips.
All parts are at least industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
All this on a tiny footprint, half as small than a credit card, at the most competitive price.
- Xilinx Artix-7 XC7A35T-2CSG325I;
- Rugged for high shock and vibration resistance
- Size 4 x 3 cm
- 16 MByte QSPI Flash memory
- Plug-on Modul with 2 × 100-pin high-speed hermaphroditic strips
- 144 FPGA I/O's (max 68 differential)
- XADC Analog Input
- 4 GTP (high-performance transceiver) lanes
- Optimized I/O and power pins for good signal integrity
- On-board high-efficiency DC-DC converters
- eFUSE bit-stream encryption (AES)
- One user LED
Made especially for the TE0745 board.
Part No. KK0714-02
- 1 x TE0714Trenz Electronic Micromodule
Embedded Development Suite
A hardware development platform is available. Latest documentation, design support ﬁles, reference design source ﬁles and tools are available for download free of charge.