TE0841 Kintex UltraScale (KU35 or KU40)
The Trenz Electronic TE0841 is a FPGA module integrating a Xilinx Kintex UltraScale KU35, 2 GByte DDR4, 64 MByte QSPI Flash for configuration and operation, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/O's is provided via rugged high-speed stacking strips.
All this on a tiny footprint, smaller than a credit card, at the most competitive price.
Modules in 4 x 5 cm form factor are mechanically compatible and for the most part electrical compatible.
All parts are at least industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
- Xilinx Kintex UltraScale KU35 FPGA XCKU0XX
- Rugged for industrial application
- 2 GByte (2 x 1 GByte) 16-Bit width DDR4 SDRAM
- 64 MByte SPI Boot Flash
- Size: 40 x 50 mm
- 3 mm mounting holes for skyline heat spreader
- B2B Connectors: 3 x Razor Beam, total 260 terminals
- User I/O: HR 12, HP 132
- Serial transceiver: GTH 8 lanes (all)
- GT clock inputs: 2
- Si5338 - 4 output PLL, GT and PL clocks
- 200 MHz LVDS oscillator
- All power supplies on board, single supply operation supported.
- Evenly spread supply pins for good signal integrity.
Embedded Development Suite
A hardware development platform is available. Latest documentation, design support ﬁles, reference design source ﬁles and tools are available for download free of charge.
* Device supported by the free Xilinx Vivado WebPACK tool.
|Model||Size (cm)||FPGA||Speed Grade||RAM||SPI Flash||Temp.|
|TE0841-02-31C21-A||4 x 5||XCKU035-1SFVA784C||1||1 GByte DDR4||32 MByte||commercial||1-2 weeks|
|TE0841-02-035-1I||4 x 5||XCKU035-1SFVA784I||1||1 GByte DDR4||32 MByte||industrial||1-2 weeks|
|TE0841-02-035-2I||4 x 5||XCKU035-2SFVA784I||2||1 GByte DDR4||32 MByte||industrial||1-2 weeks|
|TE0841-02-41C21-A||4 x 5||XCKU040-1SFVA784C||1||1 GByte DDR4||32 MByte||commercial||1-2 weeks|
|TE0841-02-040-1I||4 x 5||XCKU040-1SFVA784I||1||1 GByte DDR4||32 MByte||industrial||1-2 weeks|
Pricing, Availability and Ordering
- Concurrent EDA is the US Distributor for Trenz Electronic FPGA Micromodules.
- Currently Available to US customers only.
Technical Documentation from Trenz Electronic
- Available upon request.