TEC0330 Virtex-7 Module with PCIe and FMC Card Datasheet
The Trenz Electronic TEC0330 FPGA board is a PCI Express form factor card (PCIe 2.0 or higher) integrating the Xilinx Virtex-7 XC7VX330T FPGA chip. This high-end FPGA card is designed for maximum system performance and intended for use in applications with high demands on system throughput. There is a SO-DIMM socket on the board for standard DDR3 SDRAM extension memory module.
The TEC0330 features HPC (High Pin Count) ANSI/VITA 57.1 compatible FMC interface connector for standard I/O Mezzanine modules. Other interface connectors found on-board include JTAG for accessing FPGA and on-board System Controller CPLD, and also connector with 5 high-speed I/O differential signaling pairs.
The TEC0330 FPGA board is intended to be used as add-on card in a PCIe 2.0 or higher capable host systems, it can not be used as a stand-alone device.
- Xilinx Virtex-7 FPGA module XC7VX330T-2FFG1157C (commercial temperature range)
- PCI Express 2.0 x8 card with maximum throughput of 4 GB/s
- FMC High Pin Count (HPC) connector
- 8 FPGA MGT lanes available on PCIe interface
- DDR3 SO-DIMM SDRAM socket
- 256-MBit (32-MByte) Quad SPI Flash memory (for configuration and operation) accessible through:
- JTAG port (SPI indirect, bus width x4)
- External clock input via SMA coaxial connector
- 28 GTH transceivers, each with up to 13.1 Gbit/s data transmission rate
- FPGA configuration through:
- JTAG connector
- SPI Flash memory
- Programmable quad clock generator
- TI LMK04828B ultra low-noise JESD204B compliant clock jitter cleaner
- On-board high-efficiency DC-DC converters
- Up to 202 FPGA I/O pins available on FMC connector (up to 101 LVDS pairs possible)
- System management and power sequencing
- AES bit-stream encryption
- eFUSE bit-stream encryption
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
- 1 x Virtex 7 PCIe FMC Carrier
Embedded Development Suite
A hardware development platform is available. Latest documentation, design support ﬁles, reference design source ﬁles and tools are available for download free of charge.
* Device supported by the free Xilinx Vivado WebPACK tool.
|TEC0330-03||XC7VX330T-2FFG1157C||2||32 MByte||8||HPC||commercial||1 - 2 weeks|
Pricing, Availability and Ordering
- Concurrent EDA is the US Distributor for Trenz Electronic FPGA Micromodules.
- Currently Available to US customers only.