TE0745 Module for Zynq-7 Z-70XX Datasheet
The Trenz Electronic TE0745 is an industrial-grade SoC module integrating a Xilinx Zynq-7 (Z-7030, Z-7035, Z-7045), 1 GByte 32-Bit wide DDR3/L, 32 MByte SPI Flash memory for conﬁguration and operation and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/O's are provided via rugged high-speed stacking strips.
All parts are at least industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
All this on a tiny footprint, smaller than a credit card, at the most competitive price.
- Xilinx Zynq 7030/7035/7045 (Zynq-7030 SoC XC7Z030-1FBG676I currently)
- Rugged for shock and high vibration
- 1 GByte 32-Bit wide DDR3/L
- 32 MByte SPI Flash
- Dimensions: 5.2 x 7.6 cm
- B2B Connectors with 3 x 160 pin
- 250 I/O's, all HR and HP I/O
- 1 GBit Ethernet PHY
- USB 2.0 OTG PHY
- 8 x GTX (7030: 4 GT)
- 2 GT Reference Clock input (7030: 1 REFCLK)
- Refence clock for PLL
- 2 x PLL output
- 6 MIO
- Real Time Clock
- MAC Address EEPROM
- Evenly-spread supply pins for good signal integrity
- Assembly options for cost or performance optimization available upon request.
Made especially for the TE0745 board. Note that this heatsink requires a gapfiller; as such it is necessary for Trenz to install this part.
Part No. KK0745-02
- 1 x TE0745 Trenz Electronic Micromodule
Embedded Development Suite
A hardware development platform is available. Latest documentation, design support ﬁles, reference design source ﬁles and tools are available for download free of charge.