TE0782 High-Performance Module for Xilinx Zynq-7045
The Trenz Electronic TE0782 is an industrial-grade Xilinx Zynq-7045 module integrating a Xilinx XC7Z045-2FFG900I, 1 GByte DDR3 SDRAM, 4 GByte eMMC, 16 GTX high-performance transceiver lanes, 32 MByte QSPI Flash memory for conﬁguration and operation, and a powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages.
A large number of conﬁgurable I/Os is provided via rugged high-speed stacking strips. All this in a 8.5 x 8.5 cm form factor at the most competitive price.
- Xilinx Zynq-7 XC7Z035, XC7Z045 or XC7Z100
- Rugged for shock and high vibration
- Dual ARM Cortex-A9 MPCore
- Real Time Clock
- 2 x Hi-Speed USB2.0 ULPI Transceiver PHY
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Transceiver PHY
- 2 x Ethernet MAC Address EEPROM
- 1 GByte DDR3 SDRAM
- 32 MByte QSPI Flash memory
- 4 GByte eMMC (optional up to 64GByte)
- optional 2 x 8 MByte HyperRAM (max 2 x 32 MByte HyperRAM)
- Si5338 PLL for GTX clocking
- Plug-on module with 3 x 160-pin high-speed strips
- 16 GTX high-performance tranceiver lanes , GTX high-performance transceiver clock input
- 254 FPGA I/Os (125 LVDS pairs possible) available on board-to-board connectors
- Temperature range: -40° C to +85° C
- On-board high-efficiency DC-DC converters
- System management and power sequencing
- eFUSE bit-stream encryption
- AES bit-stream encryption
- Evenly-spread supply pins for good signal integrity
Embedded Development Suite
A hardware development platform is available. Latest documentation, design support ﬁles, reference design source ﬁles and tools are available for download free of charge.
|TE0782-02-045-2I||8.5 x 8.5||XC7Z045-2FFG900I||1 GByte DDR3||2 x GBit||industrial||1 - 2 weeks|
|TE0782-02-100-2I||8.5 x 8.5||XC7Z100-2FFG900I||1 GByte DDR3||2 x GBit||industrial||1 - 2 weeks|
|TE0782-02-035-2I||8.5 x 8.5||XC7Z035-2FFG900I||1 GByte DDR3||2 x GBit||industrial||1 - 2 weeks|
Pricing, Availability and Ordering
- Concurrent EDA is the US Distributor for Trenz Electronic FPGA Micromodules.
- Currently Available to US customers only.
Technical Documentation from Trenz Electronic
- Available upon request.