TE0807 Zynq UltraScale+ Module Datasheet
The Trenz Electronic TE0807-02-7DE21-A is a powerful MPSoC module integrating a Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+, 4 GByte DDR4 SDRAM, 128 MByte Flash memory for configuration and operation, 20 high speed serial transceivers, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/O's is provided via rugged high-speed stacking connections.
All this fits on 5.2 x 7.6 cm board at the most competitive price. These high-density integrated modules are smaller than a credit card, and available in several variants.
All parts are at least extended temperature range of 0°C to +85°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
- Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ XCZU7EV-1FBVB900E
- ZU7EV 900 Pin Packages
- 3 mm mounting holes for skyline heat spreader
- Size: 52 x 76 mm
- B2B Connectors: 4 x 160 pin
- Rugged for shock and high vibration
- 4 GByte DDR4 SDRAM
- 128 MByte SPI Boot Flash (dual parallel)
- User I/Os
- 65 x PS MIOs, 48 x PL HD GPIOs, 156 x PL HP GIPIOs (3 banks)
- Serial transceivers: 4 x GTR + 16 x GTH
- Transceiver clocks inputs and outputs
- PLL clock generator inputs and outputs
- Graphic Processing Unit (GPU) + Video codec unit (VCU)
- Si5345 - 10 output PLL
- All power supplies on board, single 3.3V Power required
- 14 on-board DC/DC regulators and 13 LDOs
- LP, FP, PL separately controlled power domains
- Support for all boot modes (except NAND)
- Support for any combination of PS connected peripherals
- Evenly spread supply pins for good signal integrity
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
|Model||Size (cm)||FPGA||RAM||SPI Flash||(GPU)||(VCU)||Temp.|
|TE0807-02-7DE21-A||5.2 x 7.6||XCZU7EV-1FBVB900E||4 GByte DDR4||128 MByte||x||x||extended||2-3 Months|
Embedded Development Suite
A hardware development platform is available. Latest documentation, design support ﬁles, reference design source ﬁles and tools are available for download free of charge.
* Device supported by the free Xilinx Vivado WebPACK tool.
Pricing, Availability and Ordering
- Concurrent EDA is the US Distributor for Trenz Electronic FPGA Micromodules.
- Currently Available to US customers only.