TE0710 Artix 7 Module Datasheet
Trenz Electronic TE0710 is an industrial-grade FPGA module integrating a Xilinx Artix-7 FPGA, 32 Mbyte Flash memory for configuration and operation, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/Os is provided via rugged high-speed stacking strips. A large number of conﬁgurable I/Os is provided via rugged high-speed stacking strips. All modules in 5 x 4 cm form factor are fully mechanically and largely electrically compatible among them. All this on a tiny footprint, smaller than a credit card, at the most competitive price. A free and open embedded development suite with reference designs is included.
- Industrial-grade Xilinx Artix-7 FPGA module (35T*, 100T*)
- 256 Mbit (32 Mbyte) Quad-SPI Flash memory (for configuration and operation)
- 512 MByte DDR 3 Memory
- Dual 100 Mbit Ethernet Phy in MII Mode
- On-board high-efficiency DC-DC converters
- Core voltage regulator: 4 A
- Supply voltages: either 3.3 V or 3.3 V and 5 V
- Plug-on module with two 100-pin and one 60-pin high-speed hermaphroditic stacking strips
- Up to 112 (51 differential pairs + 10 single-ended) single-ended FPGA I/O pins available on B2B strips
- User LED
- Only 5 x 4 cm!
- AES bit-stream encryption
- Evenly spread supply pins for good signal integrity
Heatsink - Spring-Loaded
Made especially for TE0710 board, spring-loaded, weight: 60g
Part No. 26925
- 1 Thermal Pad
- 4 pressure springs
- 3 spacers
- 4 screws
Embedded Development Suite
A hardware development platform is available. The latest documentation, design support ﬁles, reference design source ﬁles, and tools are available for download free of charge.
* Device supported by the free Xilinx Vivado WebPACK tool.
|TE0710-02-35-2IF||4 x 5||XC7A35T-2CSG324I||512 MByte DDR3||2 x 100 MBit||industrial||1 - 2 weeks|
|TE0710-02-35-2CF||4 x 5||XC7A35T-2CSG324C||512 MByte DDR3||2 x 100 MBit||commercial||1 - 2 weeks|
|TE0710-02-100-2CF||4 x 5||XC7A100T-2CSG324C||512 MByte DDR3||2 x 100 MBit||commercial||1 - 2 weeks|
|TE0710-02-100-2IF||4 x 5||XC7A100T-2CSG324I||512 MByte DDR3||2 x 100 MBit||industrial||1 - 2 weeks|
Pricing, Availability, and Ordering
- Available Now.
- Concurrent EDA is the US Distributor for Trenz Electronic FPGA Micromodules.