TE0725 Artix-7 Module Datasheet
The Trenz Electronic TE0725 is a low cost small-sized FPGA module integrating a Xilinx Artix-7 15T/35T/100T, 8 MByte HyperRAM and 32 MByte Flash memory for configuration and operation (some models may offer additonal features). The 2 x 50 pin header with a 2.54 mm standard pitch fits perfect on a perfboard.
The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
- Xilinx Artix-7 XC7A 15T/35T/100T
- commercial temperature grade (industrial on request)
- 32 MByte Flash memory
- 64 MBit (8 MByte) HyperRAM
- 2 x 50 pin headers with 2.54 mm pitch, ideal for perfboard use
- 87 I/O's (42 + 42 + 3)
- 100 MHz system clock
- I2C EEPROM
- 3.3V single supply with on board voltage regulators
- 7.3 x 3.5 cm form factor
- JTAG connector
- 2 LEDs
- Optional POF Fiber Optical Adapter (125/250 MBit/s)
- 1 x TE0725 Board
- Most models include 3 x pin header, straight, double row, for J1 and J2 as well as JB1; contact for details
Embedded Development Suite
A hardware development platform is available. Latest documentation, design support ﬁles, reference design source ﬁles and tools are available for download free of charge.
* Device supported by the free Xilinx Vivado WebPACK tool.
|TE0725-03-15-1C||7.3 x 3.5||XC7A15T-1CSG324C||64 MBit (8 MByte) HyperRAM||-||commercial||inquire for latest|
|TE0725-03-35-2C||7.3 x 3.5||XC7A35T-2CSG324C||64 MBit (8 MByte) HyperRAM||-||commercial||inquire for latest|
|TE0725-03-100-2C||7.3 x 3.5||XC7A100T-2CSG324C||64 MBit (8 MByte) HyperRAM||-||commercial||inquire for latest|
|TE0725-03-100-2I9||7.3 x 3.5||XC7A100T-2CSG324I||64 MBit (8 MByte) HyperRAM||-||industrial||inquire for latest|
Pricing, Availability and Ordering
- Concurrent EDA is the US Distributor for Trenz Electronic FPGA Micromodules.
- Currently Available to US customers only.