TE0300 Spartan-3E Module Datasheet
The TE0300 FPGA micromodule integrates a leading-edge Spartan-3E 1200K or 1600K gates FPGA, a USB2.0 microcontroller, DDR RAM, configuration Flash and power supply on a tiny footprint. A large number of configurable I/Os are provided via shock proof B2B mini-connectors.
As such, this Micromodule is ideally suited for battery-powered and small-sized applications.
It is intended to be used as an OEM board, or combined with our carrier boards. The micromodule serves as a powerful system widely used for educational and research activities.
The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
Software for SPI Flash programming over USB, as well as reference designs for high speed data transfer over USB are included.
- Xilinx Spartan-3E FPGA XC3S1600E
- Cypress FX2 USB2.0 CY7C68013A-56LFXI
- Onboard 100 or 125 MHz oscillator for high performance (ask about individual models)
- 32 MBit SPI Flash for configuration and user data
- 512 MBit DDR Ram
- 104 I/Os + 6 inputs available on B2B connectors
- 2 x 80 pin Hirose DF17 shockproof B2B connectors
- 1 x LED
- 1 x push button
- Power supply input via USB, or B2B
- Programming is implemented via JTAG, SPI or USB. (The required adaptor is not included)
- Size only 40.5 mm x 47.5 mm
- 1 x TE0300 Trenz Electronic Micromodule
Embedded Development Suite
A hardware development platform is available. Latest documentation, design support ﬁles, reference design source ﬁles and tools are available for download free of charge.
* Device supported by the free Xilinx Vivado WebPACK tool.
|TE0300-01M||XC3S1200E-4FGG320C||504 KBit Block-RAM||commercial||1 - 2 weeks|
|TE0300-01IBM||XC3S1600E-4FGG320I||648 KBit Block-RAM||industrial||1 - 2 weeks|
|TE0300-01IBMLP||XC3S1600E-4FGG320I||648 KBit Block-RAM||industrial||1 - 2 weeks|
Pricing, Availability and Ordering
- Concurrent EDA is the US Distributor for Trenz Electronic FPGA Micromodules.
- Currently Available to US customers only.