TE0729 Zynq-7020 3x Ethernet Module Datasheet
The Trenz Electronic TE0729 is an industrial-grade SoC module integrating a Xilinx Zynq-7020 SoC, a Gigabit Ethernet transceiver, 512 MByte DDR3 SDRAM, 32 MByte Flash memory for configuration and operation, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of configurable I/O's is provided via rugged high-speed stacking strips.
All parts are at least industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
All this on a tiny footprint, smaller than a credit card, at the most competitive price.
- Zynq XC7Z020-2CLG484I
- Rugged for shock and high vibration resistance
- 2 x ARM Cortex-A9
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet transceiver PHY
- 2 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet transceiver PHYs
- 3 x MAC-Address EEPROMs
- 16-Bit wide 512 MByte DDR3 SDRAM
- 32 MByte QSPI-Flash-Memory
- 4 GByte e-NAND-Flash-Memory (embedded eMMC Memory)
- USB 2.0 high-speed ULPI transceiver
- Plug-on module with 2 x 120-pin high-speed hermaphroditic strips
- 136 FPGA I/O's (58 LVDS pairs possible) and 6 PS MIO's available on board-to-board connectors
- On-board high-efficiency DC-DC converters
- 4.0 A x 1.0 V power rail
- 1.5 A x 1.5 V power rail
- 1.5 A x 1.8 V power rail
- 1.5 A x 2.5 V power rail
- System management
- eFUSE bit-stream encryption
- AES bit-stream encryption
- Temperature compensated RTC (real-time clock)
- User LED
- Evenly-spread supply pins for good signal integrity
- 3 mm mounting holes for Skyline heat spreader
- 5 x 7 cm Form factor
- Cooling Solution available
- Assembly options for cost or performance optimization available on request
- Free and open reference designs are available upon request
Made especially for the TE0729 board
Part No. KK0729-02TE
- 1 x TE0729-02-2IF module
Embedded Development Suite
A hardware development platform is available. Latest documentation, design support ﬁles, reference design source ﬁles and tools are available for download free of charge.
* Device supported by the free Xilinx Vivado WebPACK tool.
|TE0729-02-2IF||5 x 7||XC7Z020-2CLG484I||512 MByte DDR3||2 x 100 MBit, 1 x 1 GBit||industrial||1 - 2 weeks|
Pricing, Availability and Ordering
- Concurrent EDA is the US Distributor for Trenz Electronic FPGA Micromodules.
- Currently Available to US customers only.
Technical Documentation from Trenz Electronic
- Documentation is available upon request for free.