TE0722 Zynq "Soft Propeller" Module Datasheet
The DIPFORTy1 "Soft Propeller" TE0722 is based on the Xilinx ZYNQ-7000, a System on Chip which contains a FPGA and a Dual Core ARM A9+ processor with enough logic gates to become a Propeller. The board also has 16 MByte of Flash used for configuration and everything fits on a Propeller-compatible DIP 40 pinout.
DIPFORTy1 "Soft-Propeller" is the lowest cost ZYNQ based module ever made and the first ZYNQ module that can use existing bases and project boards (Parallax Propeller chip compatibility). All this in a compact 1.8 x 5.1 cm form factor, at the most competitive price.
- Xilinx ZYNQ-7: XC7Z010CLG225
- 16 MByte SPI Flash (primary boot)
- 33.333 MHz Clock (MEMS Oscillator)
- Dual Core ARM A9+ - 2x 20 holes for socket pins or pin-header
- Size: 18 x 51 mm
- Total user accessible PL I/O: 46 (+3 Input only)
- DIP40 header pins: 34 I/O
- XMOD J1: 6 I/O
- XMOD J2: JTAG + 2 I/O (or 3 input + 2 I/O)
- XMOD J3: 4 I/O
- 3.3V single supply
- RGB LED (PL I/O connected)
- "Done" LED (inverted polarity)
- User LED (ARM CPU MIO GPIO)
- MicroSD Card socket (MIO, ZYNQ secondary boot media)
- Sil1143 Proximity and ambient light sensor
- 1 x TE0722
- 1 x Pinheader, double row, 10-pins, straight
- 2 x Pinheader, single row, 20-pins, straight
Embedded Development Suite
A hardware development platform is available. Latest documentation, design support ﬁles, reference design source ﬁles and tools are available for download free of charge.
* Device supported by the free Xilinx Vivado WebPACK tool.