TE0705 Carrier Board
The baseboard TE0705 is a "downgraded" version from TE0701 and it provides low-cost connection and extension to the Trenz Electronic TE07xx series with a standard footprint of 4 x 5 cm.
As little as possible has been changed in functionality (except the functionality that was removed).
- Trenz 4 x 5 Module Socket (3x Samtec connectors)
- RJ45 GbE Ethernet
- MicroUSB connector (Device, Host or OTG Modes)
- SD Card connector
- High performance DCDC converter for local supplies
- Carrier controller Lattice MachXO2 CPLD
- 1200 Macrocell CPLD with Block RAM, Flash and PLL
- 8 User LEDs mappable to different functions
- 2 User Pushbuttons mappable to different functions
- 80 I/O's
- USB JTAG Interface
- Mini USB connector
- Compatible with Xilinx tools
- Based on FT2232H USB chip
- 1 x TE0705-04 carrier board for Trenz Electronic modules with 4 x 5 cm footprint
- 1 x Mini-Fit JR JR Receptacle 2Pol.
- 4 x Mini-Fit® Female Crimp Terminal 18-24 AWG
|Model||Module||Form Factor||Power Options||Availability|
|TE0705-04||Zynq 4x5||4 x 5 cm||12V Power Supply||inquire for latest|
Pricing, Availability and Ordering
- Concurrent EDA is the US Distributor for Trenz Electronic FPGA Micromodules.