TEBT0808 Test Fixture for TE080X
The Trenz Electronic TEBT0808-01 is a test board for module TE0808 (REV 02 and 03) as well as for TE0803 (REV 01).
- Accepts TE0808 / TE0803
- Single 3.3V input
- Header for TE0790 JTAG/UART Adapter
- 20 Pin ARM JTAG header (connected to MIO JTAG 0)
- 10 Pin I2C header for Silabs Clock Builder Field Programmer
- Done, Error/Status LEDs
- One PL GT with SMA connectors
- One PS GT with SMA connectors
- GT local loopback
- PL I/O loopbacks
- PS I/O loopbacks
- Boot Mode switches
- Power control switches to control TE0808 power domains
Supported Boot modes are SPI and JTAG.
- 1 x Trenz Electronic Testboard for TE0808 and TE0803
- TE0790 JTAG Adapter
|Model||Module||Form Factor||Power Options||Availability|
|TEBT0808-01||TE0808/TE0803||Not Available||3.3V Input||inquire for latest|
Pricing, Availability and Ordering
- Concurrent EDA is the US Distributor for Trenz Electronic FPGA Micromodules.
- Currently Available to US customers only.