TEC0053 - EDDP Motor Control Kit with Motor & Power Supplies
The kit enables development and evaluation of 3-phase motor control applications by providing all the necessary software and hardware components. The main hardware components of the kit are the TEC0053 from Trenz Electronic GmbH as the motor driver board, the Arty Z7-10 from Digilent Inc. as the reference controller board and a BLDC motor from Anaheim Automation as the reference motor. The main software components are the Field Control Algorithm implemented with Vivado SDSoC and the Web UI; the software has to be downloaded from trenz.org/EDDP/.
- Development and evaluation of 3-phase motor control applications
- Speed and flexibility provided by a Xilinx FPGA
- Internet-enabled by the Linux operating system running on an ARM processor
- Implementation of a Field Control Algorithm with Vivado SDSoC
- Available motor control modes consist of speed control and stator current control
- Web UI and Network API for control of the motor over the Internet
- Power option up to 48V and 30A main supply current
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
- 1 x TEC0053-04 EDPS Power Stage
- 1 x TEC0060-01 motor connector board for EDPS
- 1 x Arty Z7: APSoC Zynq-7000 Development Board for Makers and Hobbyists as the reference controller board
- 1 x BLDC motor as the reference motor
- 1 x Pmod cable kit 6-pin, length ~ 15 cm (6")
- 2 x power supplies with cable 12 V / 3 A
- 2 x adapter sets (adapter for Europe, UK, USA and Australia) for power supplies 12 V,
- 1 x fuse 58V 30A slow bolt mount
- 1 x TEC0053 - protection cover
- 1 x 8 GB class 4 microSDHC card containing a motor control demo for the Arty Z7-10
- 4 x bolts M3 20 mm
- 8 x screws M3 x 6
Embedded Development Suite
A hardware development platform is available. Latest documentation, design support ﬁles, reference design source ﬁles and tools are available for download free of charge.
* Device supported by the free Xilinx Vivado WebPACK tool.
Pricing, Availability and Ordering
- Concurrent EDA is the US Distributor for Trenz Electronic FPGA Micromodules.
- Currently Available to US customers only.