TE0729 Starter Kit
The Trenz Electronic Starter Kit TE0729-02-02IF-S consists of a TE0729 module on a TEB0729 carrier board with an XMOD FTDI JTAG adapter including mounted heatspreader. Additionally accessories are a 5 V power suppy, two VG96 connectors (DIN 41612), a 16 GB micro SDcard and an USB cable.
The Trenz Electronic TE0729 is an industrial-grade SoC module integrating a Xilinx Zynq-7020 with a Gigabit Ethernet transceiver, 2 x 100 MBit Ethernet, 512 MByte DDR3 SDRAM, 32 MByte Flash memory for conﬁguration and operation, and powerful switch-mode power supplies for all on-board voltages. A large number of conﬁgurable I/O's is provided via rugged high-speed stacking strips.
All this on a footprint smaller than a credit card, at the most competitive price.
All parts are at least industrial temperature range of -40°C to +85°C. The module operating temperature range depends on customer design and cooling solution. Please contact us for options.
TE0790-02 IF Key Features
- Zynq XC7Z020-2CLG484I
- Rugged for shock and high vibration resistance
- Equipped with sulfur resistant resistors
- Evenly-spread supply pins for good signal integrity
- 3 mm mounting holes for Skyline heat spreader
- 52 x 76 mm form factor
- 2 x ARM Cortex-A9
- 1 x 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet transceiver PHY
- 2 x 10/100 Mbps Ethernet transceiver PHYs
- 3 x MAC-Address EEPROMs
- 16-Bit wide 512 MByte DDR3 SDRAM
- 32 MByte QSPI-Flash-Memory
- 4 GByte e.MMC Memory
- USB 2.0 high-speed ULPI transceiver
- Plug-on module with 2 x 120-pin high-speed hermaphroditic strips
- 136 FPGA I/O's (58 LVDS pairs possible) and 6 PS MIO's available on board-to-board connectors
- On-board high-efficiency DC-DC converters
- 4.0 A x 1.0 V power rail
- 1.5 A x 1.5 V power rail
- 1.5 A x 1.8 V power rail
- 1.5 A x 2.5 V power rail
- System management
- eFUSE bit-stream encryption
- AES bit-stream encryption
- Temperature compensated RTC (real-time clock)
- User LED
- Cooling Solution available
Other assembly options for cost or performance optimization plus high volume prices available on request.
- 1 x TE0729-02-02IF SoC module with Xilinx Zynq-7020 XC7Z020-2CLG484I and sulfur resistant resistors
- 1 x TEB0729-02 carrier board for TE0729 module from Trenz Electronic
- 1 x KK0729-02TE mounted heatspreader especially for TE0729
- 1 x TE07290-02 XMOD FTDI JTAG adapter, Xilinx compatible
- 2 x VG96 Connectors (DIN 41612)
- 1 x 5V power supply with 4000 mA
- 1 x 16 GB class 4 microSDHC card without adapter
- 1 x USB cable, type A to type B mini, 2 meter length
- 4 x bolts M3 5mm, mounted
- 4 x M3 x 12 screws
- 4 x M3 x 6 screws
Embedded Development Suite
A hardware development platform is available. Latest documentation, design support ﬁles, reference design source ﬁles and tools are available for download free of charge.
* Device supported by the free Xilinx Vivado WebPACK tool.
TEB0729-02 base board
The Trenz Electronic TEB0729 carrier board was especially designed and developed for the use of Trenz Electronic module TE0729.
TEB0729-02 Key Features
- Trenz TE0729 Module Socket (2x Samtec Connectors, 120 Pins)
- 5V Board supply via DC-Jack (with Current Limit Switch - MP0510)
- 3 x RJ45 Ethernet
- 1 x MicroUSB
- 1 x SD card connector
- 1 x 128K I2C CMOS Serial EEPROM (24LC128)
- 1 x 2K I2C Serial EEPROM with EUI-48 Node Identity (24AA025E48)
- 1 x User Push Button
- 1 x Red LED
- 1 x XMOD (TE0790) Pin Header
- 1 x User Switch FPGA Boot Mode
- 2 x Pin Header FPGA Bank Power supply
- 1 x VBat Pin Header
- 2 X VG96 Pin Header
|TE0729-02-02IF-S||TE0729-02-02IF||XC7Z020-2CLG484I||TEB0729-02||-||1 - 2 weeks|
Pricing, Availability and Ordering
- Concurrent EDA is the US Distributor for Trenz Electronic FPGA Micromodules.
- Currently Available to US customers only.