SMARTZynq PCIe HSR/PRP/PTP is a networking card compliant with HSR and PRP v3 Redundant Ethernet protocols (IEC 62439 clause 5 and 4) . These protocols ensure high availability for the networking on critical infrastructures offering zero-delay recovering time and no frame lost in case of a network failure. The board attaches the Industrial PC to the redundant network, and additionally, it supports RedBox mode of operation for external regular Ethernet equipment through a third port.
This board can be delivered with an Out-of-the-Box configuration of a combined Dual-Attached-Node (DAN) and embedded RedBox operation. Therefore, the SCADA or PC system is a DAN for the PRP or HSR network. The addtional SFP port is able to switch Ethernet traffic directly by hardware to the High-Availability Network without introducing this traffic into the server.
IEEE 1588v2 Power-Utility Profile Transparent Clock operation is supported by default in all the switching ports of the board. Ordinary Clock or Boundary Clock mode of operations can be included in the board to run autonomously from the Server or SCADA system.
- Dual-Attached_Node (DAN): 2x Tri-speed redundant ports (SFP cages Port A and Port B) are used for a IEEE1588v2 aware HSR/PRP network
- Redundancy Box (RedBox): 1x Tri-speed redundant port (SFP cages Port C) is used for IEEE1588 aware tri-speed Ethernet link
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet (PCIe Port D) communicates with the PC/SCADA system
- Port A, B, C and D are switched by hardware
- Autonomous IEEE 1588v2 Ordinary Clock and Boundary Clock operation
General Key Features
- 3x SFP cages for 10/100/1000BaseT-X; 100BaseFX.
- 2x SMA outputs for PPS, IRIG-B, etc.
- Software drivers: Windows Platforms, Linux, VxWorks.
- User-friendly configuration tool.
- Graphic User Interface
Hardware Key Features
- Scalable Industrial Grade Xilinx All Programmable SoC: The Zynq family is a processor-centric platforms that offer software, hardware and I/O programmability in a single chip. The multicore processor and industry-leading programmable logic enable better processing systems with fewer and faster devices. Devices supported: XC7Z010 and XC7Z020.
- 8 Gb DDR3: Fast DDR memory to store operating systems, software applications, protocols stacks or large buffers.
- 256 Mb Quad SPI Flash Memory.
- EEPROM with unique MAC integrated: Ready to use unique MAC in each module to reduce the time-to-market of the customer product.
- µSD connector: High density and low cost large storage for complex operating systems, permanent data storage and quick upgrade.
- Temperature Sensor: Each module is provided with an I2C temperature sensor mounted on the PCB.
- 4x LED indicator: 1 Power up LED, 1 FPGA done led and 2 General purpose LEDs. Also 2x LED for each PHY
Pricing, Availability and Ordering
- Concurrent EDA is the US Distributor for SoC-e products.
- Currently Available to US customers only.